okay i don't know what to put on here so ill just talk.
yesterday was super hero day at my school so people came dress ed as heroes. and i saw what-his-face from halo and this made me remember the time i went to my friends house to play reach. We played halo reach on legendary mode and since i have no x-box i hardly ever play these games and by the time we finish going through the first level i had remembered all the controls specifically my favorite attack punching! And at the end of the level my most used form of killing is punching (i didn't die once while running up to elites to beat them to death) and apparently i destroyed a wraith by punching it. therefore my friend feels the need to dub me captain falcon and my signature move is now the falcon punch i then proceeded to look up on youtube the"original falcon punch" its were captain falcon jumps out of the blue falcon and falcon punches someone so hard that it creates a beam of light as big around as our galaxy on the universal plain. funny thing is captain falcon has always been one of my favorite brawlers on smash bros. games.
SO I AM NOW CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!
Our Falcon, who art in Mute City, awesome be thy moves.
Thy meme has come, thy pose be done, on Earth as it is in Halolz.
Give us this day our Falcon Punch, and show us your moves
As we show our moves to those against us
Lead us not into Mudkipz, but deliver us from Star Wolf.
For thine is the coolness, and the lolz, and the glory.
Forever and ever,
HERE ARE THE COMMANDMENTS
1. Thou shalt not attack thy opponent without asking them to show you their moves, or to COME ON!
2. Thou shalt not attack a taunt spammer, for they are the chosen people of the Captain, and are afforded his sacred protection. Do not harm them, lest you anger Captain Falcon.
3. Thou shalt not bemoan the Captain's tier standing, and blame him for a loss. It was not Captain Falcon who was too weak, it was thou.
4. Thou shalt always spam "SHOW ME YA MOVES" whenever the crowd chants for the Captain, as a sign of acknowledgement to all of his loyal fans. Thou shalt also spam this taunt if the camera is zoomed in on the Captain from a Tingle Assist Trophy.
5. Thou shalt let any Kirby who wishes to inhale and copy the Falcon Punch do as he pleases. However, if thou is attacked by this Kirby, Captain Falcon's swift judgment must be delivered to him, as he has broken the sacred bond of Master and Pupil, and shall pay for his foolishness.
6. Thou shalt not land a Falcon Punch or Knee of Justice without immediately asking thy opponent to show you their moves, unless thou has a chance to perform a Sacred Combo, in which case the taunt must be performed as soon as thou hast finished.
7. Thou shalt respect thy father, Ganondorf, as thou would respect a fellow Captain Falcon. Ganondorf is law.
8. Thou shalt not allow a spammer to not show the Captain their moves if he has asked them to. If the spammer insists on using the same move, thy fury must be delivered swiftly and with good aim to the spammer until they agree to show the Captain the rest of their moves, or are killed.
9. Thou shalt use the Falcon system of measurement.
10. Thou shalt lead children along the path of the Falcon by showing them thy moves as capably as thou can, and leading them to believe that using Captain Falcon is the way to victory.